The structure of the AGX Group :
- A call centre and medical package receipt centre, operating between 7:30 and 20:00, including a safeguarding service between 20:00 and 7:30, on weekends and national holidays.
- A storage room where medical packages are collected in the day and delivered, depending on the recipient, during the day or night.
- Logistical stock areas for medical packages to be distributed over long periods.
- A distribution model that is based on areas, according to their concentration of hospitals, on the one hand, and the logistics of efficient distribution on the other.
Logistical model :
- Small MEDs with standard service (70x50x50cm).
- Large MEDs, which are relatively heavy or unusually shaped, available on request.
- Average-sized vehicles for quick and easy transportation.
- Fast vehicles for urgent delivery of medical packages.
- Dispatching centre located in Zaventem, chosen especially for its immediate proximity to the ring road and motorways.